OEMIT.CO.ZA WILL ACCEPT RETURNS:
To return a product or multiple products send an email to email@example.com
- Items(s) must be returned to our warehouse in good condition within 7 days of receipt.
- Items(s) must be returned with all of the tags and intact. Your items(s) should be in their original packaging
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on underwear & swimwear, unless the items have visible manufacturing defects.
While officetools.co.za makes every effort to accommodate its users, consumers, and retailers, our Returns Policy has to be one that is both reasonable and in strict accordance with the relevant aspects of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 (CPA) and its regulations as amended.
Returns can only be done within 7-14 working days of order.
THE ACT PERMITS RETURNS WITHIN THE FIRST 6 MONTHS IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Where goods have been incorrectly supplied. An example of this is where a user orders goods and receives goods that are substantially different from what was ordered. officetools.co.za will then have the incorrect goods picked up and the correct goods delivered at no charge to the consumer.
- Where the goods sold are materially defective. Materially defective means that the goods are not suitable for the purposes for which they are made or designed and that the defect affects the usage of the item. Officetools.co.za reserves the right to inspect the goods once they have been returned, which inspection may take up to 10 working days, before offering the Consumer recourse on the matter, which may include, but is not limited to:
- A full refund where the goods are found to be materially defective due to a manufacturing fault or defective batch of goods OR
- A store credit to the value of the goods
- A replacement of the goods with the same or substantially similar items
Materially defective here excludes minor scratches, dents, marks or defects which do not affect the usage or enjoyment of the goods. Ordinary wear and tear are specifically excluded.
- Returns shall be processed for goods purchased from officetools.co.za via the Website or Online Platform within 5 days of purchase, and which fall within the “cooling off” period in terms of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA). Any such return shall only be accepted if the goods are in their original packaging, all tags are still attached, unused and the Consumer is able to provide a valid, dated proof of purchase.
- Once the stock has been returned and a refund has been accepted by officetools.co.za, payment of the refunded amount shall be made into the user or consumer’s account 7 to 14 days from the date of approval of that refund.
OFFICETOOLS.CO.ZA WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS:
- The Consumer Protection Act (CPA) specifically excludes ‘buyer’s remorse’ and officetools.co.za reserves the right to reject returns that are sought because the Consumer has ‘changed his mind’ or no longer wants the item after the purchase has been made.
- Where the goods have been damaged due to ordinary wear and tear or worn out in the ordinary course of use.
- Where the goods have been purchased from other retailers and not officetools.co.za.
- Where the goods fall into one of the following categories:
- Underwear, sleepwear, Swimwear or lingerie
- Goods that have been personalized or custom made
- Goods that have been specifically ordered for the Consumer and are not in ordinary stock
- Goods that may pose a health or safety hazard if returned or reused. Food and drink products may not be returned
- Earrings, including studs, piercings, hairpieces, attachments and other personal body items due to health and safety considerations
- Exchanges on electrical products that have been used, tested or are otherwise are not defective.
- All consumable food items which are purchased constitute a non-returnable product due to Health reasons
- Where the goods have been willfully damaged or have been damaged by the gross negligence of the Consumer or Retailer.
- Where the goods have been damaged by Force Majeure, or an act of God such as inclement weather, natural disaster, power failure, electrical surges or circumstances outside of officetools.co.za’s control.
- Officetools.co.za reserves the right to hold the Consumer Liable for delivery charges in the event of one or more of the above circumstances being the reason for the return of the goods
- Returns and or exchanges are only accepted within 7 days of order creation.
- Unfortunately, we cannot process a return unless the shoes are damaged on our behalf.
- NO REFUNDS will be done for an “in case of emergency” matter, the only refund or exchange we will do is for an incorrect size which is provided and/or exchange can be done if the shoes are damaged in any way.
- We will not be liable to refund a sneaker because a client needs the money. Unfortunately, we will not be liable for such matter. An Exchange can be discussed with our team for another size or another pair of shoes.
- Clearance/Sale product: may not be refunded or exchanged. All Clearance sales are final and will not be accepted for refunds or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, or exchange your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in. It must also be in the original, undamaged packaging i.e., the My Office Tools cart on it is shipped in. Should you not ship it in this carton, there will be penalties due to damage on product.
- In the event of a return due to a customer fault, such as the ordering of the incorrect size, the customer will be fully liable for all return shipping fees incurred. Shipping fees for collection within South Africa are R150.00, re-delivery will be a further R150.00 as well as processing fees of R50 (in total R350)
- In the case of a refund, however, officetools.co.za will deduct R150.00 from the order amount to cover all shipping costs including the original delivery cost.
- a Refund will only be done if the product is damaged in any matter. Sizing issues can only be liable for exchange. Please contact our team to book an exchange.
- In the event of a return due to a officetools.co.za fault, officetools.co.za will cover full shipping fees incurred.
- To book in your return please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
My Office Tools reserves the right not to process exchanges for any reason whatsoever, subject to sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008, as amended.
Should a customer, consumer, or user be unhappy with the colour, type, spec, or quality of goods supplied, My Office Tools shall process a cash refund or store credit to the customer which may be used for the purchase of other goods on the website or online platform.
Goods that are returned to My Office Tools shall be treated as returned items and a store credit or cash refund shall be processed to the customer in lieu thereof.
CONDITIONS FOR FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER R3000.00
Officetools.co.za offers consumers free delivery of all orders over R 3000.00 (Three thousand rand)
The free deliveries are subject to the following conditions:
- The total basket value of the purchase must be R3000.00 (Three thousand rand) or more.
- This may constitute a single item, or multiple items totaling R3000.00 (Three thousand rand) or more.
- Should the consumer return one or more items after having received the free shipping, thereby dropping the total basket value or total value of the purchase to below R3000.00 (Three thousand rand) then that consumer shall be liable for shipping charges as determined by My Office Tools. This may include promotions or combo deals that constituted to the Free Delivery
- My Office Tools reserves the right to levy shipping charges at its discretion where there has been abuse or misuse by consumers of the free shipping offer.