The Raidmax XT-Series 500W Non-Modular PSU is a stable entry level power supply. It utilises a single +12V rail output for enhanced stability. This power supply is designed with heavy-duty protective technologies, namely Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Over Power Protection (OPP) and Short Circuit Protection (SCP).
Raidmax has designed the XT-Series with optimal heat dissipation via a honeycomb ventilation grid and a silent 120mm fan that automatically adjusts speeds based on thermal status.
- Single +12V rail output for higher power usage
- C6/C7 power saving mode on Intel Haswell CPU
- Supports Intel ATX12V V2.3
- Up to five SATA connectors for multiple HDDs/SSDs
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Over Power Protection (OPP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Honeycomb ventilation design for optimal heat dissipation
- Superior cooling performance with a Raidmax silent 120mm fan
- Protective Features: OVP, OPP, SCP
- Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 8.6 cm
What’s In The Box:
- Raidmax XT-Series 500W Non-Modular PSU – Black x1